With FOMRI-III, the Optoacoustics popular fMRI microphone platform now delivers the industry's highest real-time speech quality, together with a new standard for simplicity of installation and operation.
- Crisp, clear speech in real time
- Built-in console loudspeaker
- Selectable, automatic noise reduction
- Synchronized TTL signals
- Speech output broadcast mode
- Plug-and-play operation
- Easy microphone mounting on your RF coil
- Completely safe, EMI/RFI immune system
No other microphone can provide the excellent performance, range of features and ease of use as Opoacoustics' FOMRI-III. FOMRI-III is the ultimate solution for capturing speech during EPI.
Clarity-MRI's most advanced adaptive noise cancelling microphone:
- Crisp, clear speech with very low latency
- Automatic noise reduction with four selectable modes
- Inherent low self-noise, wide bandwidth, a high dynamic range, and high directivity
- Dual orthogonal phase and amplitude matched pressure gradient optical microphones, arranged to capture input sound at precisely the same location
- Field-proven where the most robust noise cancelling is demanded
Integration-Intelligent integration at every level:
- Hear precisely what is being said in the bore, in real time
- Fully compatible with all MR scanners
- Microphone attaches and detaches in seconds from any RF coil
- Console's small footprint makes it standard control room equipment
- Complete set of input and output connectors supports full integration with MR synchronization and recording devices
- Bundled recording and post-processing software optimized for MRI scan workflow
Plug and Play-Simple, intuitive control-just connect and start working:
- Operator console with robust, built-in loudspeaker and adjusting knobs for manual override
- Built-in advanced DSP with three selectable noise reduction modes
- Analog and digital connections for output recording to a PC or USB storage device
- BNC input connection for synchronizing speech with up to three TTL signals in real time
- Advanced, popular OptiMRI™ software included
- Designed for ease of use in research centers, hospitals and clinics
How Optoacoustics' Adaptive Noise Reduction Works:
EPI sequences used in MR imaging can produce acoustic noise levels as great as 130 dB (about as loud as a jet plane takeoff), as well as very high electromagnetic and radio frequency noise. These noises are not just discomforting to patient and staff alike, they render standard microphones useless for communications.
Our advanced noise cancelling optical communications products enable safe, crystal-clear verbal communications among MRI staff, as well as between doctors and MRI patients.
We achieve this using two complementary techniques:
- Using pressure gradient optical microphones with inherent low self-noise, wide bandwidth, a high dynamic range and a high directivity index.
- Using two separate phase and amplitude matched microphones, arranged orthogonally, to capture input sound at precisely the same location.
No other microphone available today offers the level of performance, reliability and ease of use that is provided by our FOMRI™ and IMROC™ systems.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information or request a quote.